Tuesday 3 March 2015

NUTELLA KISSES

 
Nothing interests me like the color brown...
...Brown mixed with anything is perfect
I craved for it
But never got the chance to taste it
Willy Wonka bars...
Cadbury made
Or just the usual Mars and Snickers
It has lingered on my mind for so long 
And I wish nothing else would take me along...
What I feel for it is indescribable 
And nothing else could replace that feeling...
At the sight of it, my mood changes from anything bad to excited
And when I hear someone request for it, I feel like saying "Hi" and joining them for a treat...
Oooh!
How I wish this feeling would just vanish 
But I've got no choice...
Because the more I ignore, the more my taste buds keep asking me why!
It's not a bad thing to get tempted this way...
...You never get hurt trying to take a bite.
I'd always choose it over any other thing 
Because it never hurts me nor breaks my heart.
I'd get kissed, only by chocolates...If only you understand my English!


2 comments:

  1. Poets can read the mind of fellow poets you know! Who is the newest catch in town driving you crazy?? (hehe). Beautiful words there...expresses more than the eyes can see..(smile and wink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...u crazy. I dnt need any one 2 influence me be4 I write ma poem n by da way, me havn a catch or nt isn't supposed 2 affect/ influence ma work.
    If u check all ma poems, u'll see dat they follow da same line- love, affection n attention.
    Dnt be deceived, I dnt write becos I hve found love.

    ReplyDelete