Saturday 9 May 2015

LOVE LETTER


I was in bed
And something came into mind
A pen and paper was all I could find
"Hi dear"..."Hey love"
I kept on canceling 
No word seemed to make any meaning
And no sentence actually reached that feeling
I was so eager to send that mail
But all the words I tried had failed
"Lend me your eyes"
I started...
I'm about to pour my greatest secret on paper
"I love you"
I revealed...
It's been so hard to bear
I wish I never let it out...for I'm just a lonely girl wanting to be noticed
If my letter ever gets to you
Please remember I don't need a reply...
...All I'm asking is for you to share a heartbeat with me
Let me know if your heart beats the way mine does.
Maybe I didn't need a pen and paper
And just maybe I shouldn't have written this letter
But to whom it may concern...my love letter is been sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment