Wednesday 12 October 2011

MAZE OF LOVE.

          I have learnt to open new pages and chapters 
whiles reading the "Book Of Love".
          I have come to realize how wrong i was 
to have that perception about love .
          I have reminisced about the past and dreamt through the future, 
just to find a proof to what i hold inside of me; wanting to proof if i am just being emotional or falling so deep into that pit called love.
          If  there's ever going to be a way out of this maze
i pray not to be the one to find my way. 
          Through this maze, i touched love and it walked away,
love touched me and i slipped away.
          But ever since i met you, while i was just about giving up on the maze, love touched me and from this moment, I'm never going to let it go.
          You're the reason I've changed my perception about love and you're the proof to what i hold inside of me. I've touched love through you, with the maze and never will i let it go.
          Certainly, the maze of love helped me fix 
the puzzles of my heart into place. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment