Monday 24 December 2012

ANOTHER CHRISTMAS STORY...



Santa is here again this season
Packed his bags with the favorite gifts for you and me
Rudolf is pulling the cart
Where all the sweet things can be found
The big snowflakes falling from the sky.
Daddies are hiding presents for Christmas,
Mummies are making cakes and icings
You and I are just hanging around, waiting for Santa Claus
This is another Christmas story…
I hear the “twelve days of Christmas” chiming everywhere
“I saw mummy kissing Santa Claus” ringing in my ears
I just realized the season is near, all because my home is filled with lots of tidings, wishes and gifts.
This is another Christmas story…
25th is the day…
24th is the eve…
What have you got up your sleeve
Just so you can show someone you care on Christmas day…
 Having the little baby born on this special day is what 25th is all about
But making time with family, friends and loved ones will be the most memorable to me this season…
What about you, make a wish now, because
This is another Christmas story.

No comments:

Post a Comment