Thursday 6 December 2012

DREAM LOVER

Everything seemed like a dream until...
 I met him... I saw him face-to-face. He looked so real, had a face of an angel; brightly lit with a light from an unknown source.
 I could neither believe what I saw or what I dreamed of, then I felt something spring up in me, all of a sudden I heard myself saying "I saw you".
 Could this be me?
 Could this be the angel I dreamed of?
Was I still dreaming or perhaps it was an illusion.
Maybe, I was just hallucinating.
If this is a reverie, then I need to be jolted out of it.
He looked so real though, as if I had painted a portrait of him in my dark-eyed dream before seeing him...
...he looked exactly what I saw in my dream, just as perfect as can be.
With my eyes closed, I tried to figure out that perfect picture again, but the more I tried, the more closer I felt him physically.
How can I ever tell him how I feel about him?
Maybe, just maybe, this piece would.

No comments:

Post a Comment