Friday 16 January 2015

TEMPTED

Your gazes send chills down my spine
And your smiles seem to ask me if I'm fine...
Your heartbeat drums the sound of love in my ears
And your warm arms around me drives away my fears...
You have a peculiar way you kiss
And whenever you're away, that's the only thing I miss ...
I'm not in the habit of forming rhymes
But I believe I have all the time 
Just to tell you how wonderful you make me feel in your presence...
...If there's one thing I'm permitted to reminisce 
That will be the first day I heard your "Hi"
Although I'm not in a rush to hear you say "Bye"
All I want to do is to draw you closer to myself, so I never cry.
If there's anything you did to me, then I'm sure it's for the best
Because ever since you came my way, all you've done is to turn me on!

No comments:

Post a Comment