Saturday 31 January 2015

AT THE BEACH...AT SUNSET

I met him when the sun was turning orange...
His bare feet tucked firmly into the soft, fine white sand...
He was staring at something so far ahead of him...
...A part where the blue seemed to touch a large liquid.
I could call it a mirage.
He looked so carried away
And seemed lost in thoughts...
...I had this urge to see his face
But all he did was fix his eyes on whatever might have caught his attention.
I could see beautifully colored birds fly over "us"...I wonder if he realized he wasn't alone
And the sound of the current was the only "noise" that pierced the ear at that moment.
I was there to sing to myself...
...But I found something sweeter than my voice...
I froze when he suddenly turned towards me...
...Our eyes met and then I felt my body shake.
I was shaken awake...
Oh no, it was a dream
But at last, I finally got the chance to meet him...
...At the beach...at sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment