Wednesday 2 September 2015

I'M SORRY... I WANT YOU BACK!


Tears roll down my eyes when I see our picture hanging on the wall
What ever happened to "Us"?
I never wanted it to be this way
But we never have a conversation without fights
Make-up times are even the worst...
Either someone calls your phone and you have to walk away
Or I get an urgent text I'd have to reply
And then the flames start again...
It isn't that easy looking back at all the things we did together
And now I sit back in the sofa all alone hoping to hear a knock on the door...
I always imagine you standing behind the door with cakes and sweets in your hand saying "It's weekend again, baby"
How I wish I could erase those memories now
But all I see now is just our smiling picture on the wall
Face-to-face, we always sat in public
And caught the attention of others with our kisses...
Where's the man who bumped into me and smiled?
Why is it so hard to believe you're gone so fast?
And why can't you just make that call to say "I'm sorry" 
I'd always take you back
Because that force inside of me is stronger than the ocean waves...
I'd love to hear from you
If you're indeed not mad at me
I still love you and will always do
...And oh, if I ever did something I'm not even aware of, I'm sorry.
I'm truly sorry...and I could say that a hundred and one times for your sake
Just so you come back home.
Because, I really miss "Us".



No comments:

Post a Comment