Monday 19 October 2015

BURNING SILENCE



 It feels like an empty room
Ssshhhhh!
Whatever you say would just echo back to you
Why are we even stuck here without a word
Or is this how you want us to be from now on?
This is just torture
I can’t feel the honey/darling thing anymore
I feel like I’m lonely in this place
Why the silence anyway!
What is it that can’t be shared anymore?
We could make it work
And take a walk out of this trouble
This silence feels so louder than noise
And it keeps burning faster than rage
Maybe I’m not the problem
But your silence towards me feels so unusual
And I never wished we got here at all
If only I knew what this was all about
I would have turned the clock to where it all started
And pause it before we got here
I’m dying with pain inside
I no longer have those cuddles when I sleep
And never get the wake-up smiles anymore
I can neither say a “Hi” nor get one back
And the pet names I always looked forward to are like a mirage these days
If it’s about not me, then why this “speech boycott”
There are more questions than answers
But I really want this “slow poison” to end
Because it’s burning faster than I ever thought it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment